Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wall Organizer


Inspired by Lotta Jansdotter's wall organizer in "Simple Sewing", I made a cute little organizer for the staff of our cafe. We are often so busy at the cafe, that organization of our stock/staff room is usually last on the priority list. Not only will this new organizer keep the staff's tips safely out of harm's way, but it also free's up valuable shelf space. And the cheery yellow floral print can't hurt to brighten up the utilitarian-like room.



I used old sheets (big suprise, I know), and stamped the staff's name on each pocket.

This is an incredibly quick project and easily adaptable to any organizational need. Make the pockets as large or as small as you like, and even tailor their shape to specifically fit an object. (You could stamp, embroider, or applique an image of the object on the pocket too!)

I will definitely be making one for myself and my own disorganized craft nook. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails