Sunday, September 18, 2011

Corpse Reviver #2


This blog has really been overdue for a trip down cocktail lane. I would like to say that I've been so busy drinking them that I haven't have time to tell you about them all, but that would make me sound like an alcoholic which I'm gladly not.

I almost feel like the Corpse Reviver #2 is slightly old news in this neck of the woods. I think my husband started cranking them out in the spring and if you knew how obsessed with cocktails and mixology he is than you'd know that this drink must be pretty special to remain on our radar for so long.

My favourite thing about this drink (beyond it's deliciousness) is that it's so easy to remember the proportions. Equal parts all around!

1/2 oz Lillet Blanc
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz Gin
1/2 oz lemon juice
2 dashes of Pastis

Add all ingredients to a shaker, fill halfway with ice and shake vigorously until shaker is ice cold.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a maraschino cherry or a piece of fruit from your Rumtopf.

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails