Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spiced Nuts


I know I've told you about my friend Renee (the Feisty Chef) and her amazing cooking classes, but if for some reason you've ignored my praise thus far and STILL haven't checked her out, here's a new reason to:

                                
With the help of her talented husband Renee made this great video demonstrating her fantastic Spiced Nuts recipe. Aside from the fact that the recipe is simple and quick to prepare, and that the results look delicious, doesn't this video just make you want to join in?
Well I did this afternoon and I'm pretty sure this bowl of sweet and salty nuts is not going to last long in my house. I used pistachios instead of almonds, and added a bit of smoked paprika and chipotle powder instead of 1 of the teaspoons of cayenne, and I was all out of fresh rosemary. But they're still soooo good!Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These look similar to what Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) made but she used chipotle powder instead of cayenne pepper.

    http://www.thekitchn.com/ina-gartens-chipotle-rosemary-133191

    I made these and they were soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails