Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wanna help out a hard working young entrepreneur?

Hey everyone,
I've got a little bit of serious business to discuss with you. My husband is one of 8 finalists to win a national innovative young entrepreneur award from the Business Development Bank of Canada. It's currently up to an online vote, and if he wins he'll be awarded $100,000 grant to expand his business!

For anyone who doesn't know my husband, he really truly is (I'm not biased I swear!) the hardest working person I've ever met. His passion for his craft and determination to succeed is rather mind blowing. He opened his first cafe with his business partner almost three years ago, opened a second one this year, and with this grant will open a coffee roastery.
He plans on buying all his coffee directly from farmers (quite different from fair-trade) seasonally and in small lots, and is excited to bring this buying model and level of quality to the coffee roasting industry in Nova Scotia.



If you care at all about ethical delicious coffee, supporting local economies, or young entrepreneurs you NEED to help us out and VOTE!

VOTE HERE:  https://www.bdcyoungentrepreneuraward.ca/profile_4.php
VOTE EVERYDAY AND  TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

We've been bouncing back and forth between 1st and 2nd place and there's only 6 days left to vote. Every vote counts! Please help!Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog...but you've got my vote. I'm a HUGE coffee lover and will do what I can to help get a great coffee into our city! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails